Pages

Feb 19, 2011

First Blog! and Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #66

This is my VERY FIRST blog!  I figured after years of reading everyone elses - I should probably get to work!

Also - my VERY FIRST stamps challenge!  Big day for me, huh?

Here is my submission to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #66! 




I was definitely inspired by new new favorite Stampin' Up designer series paper, Elegant Soiree.  I LOVE blues & browns together. 

And of course, the GORGEOUS new Kimmie stamp, Acorn Andrea!  I love colouring big, flowing gowns.


Copic colours used: 
Cloak:  B99, B97, B95, B93.  Dress:  E44, E43, E42, E41, E40.  Acorns:  E79, E77, E74.  Leaves:  E59, E57, E55, E53.  Hair:  E57, E33, E31.  Skin:  E02, E11, E51, E00. 

I used Stampin' Up! papers elegant soiree, and soft suede, as well as a white gel pen for highlights, some self-adhesive pearls, and some prima flowers.











5 comments:

  1. your card is so pretty and I love your choice of stamp for many reasons hee hee! welcome to the dark side girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogland! I like your interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fall color pallet you selected..not the typical orange yellow and brown. Have fun blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous job colouring, Sarah! Love the colour combo! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card and gorgeous colouring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah