Pages

Dec 19, 2011

Blog Candy Winner!



Just in time for Christmas!

Thank you all for following my blog and posting such wonderful comments.  It means the world to me!  Congratulations to:


Jenn Zeeb said...


Funny, I like you. I tend to buy things to use to organize with, then I send them out to the garage for Hubby. I started with CD cases for clear stamps and I had to hide them in the attic because I changed my mind and I KNEW hubby would LOOSE IT!! We call then the DOA's (Dead on Arrival, or soon after)

I am a new follower and am posting a link on my blog. Thanks for making my night

Hugs
Jenn Zeeb



Please e-mail me your address Jenn and I'll get your package sent before Christmas (sarahkipling@sympatico.ca)!  Enjoy - and Happy Crafting with your treasures from the "DOA"!


4 comments:

  1. Many congratulations to Jenn Zeeb:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Jenn Zeeb, enjoy your goodies and thanks Sarah for the chance!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I'm a new follower here! Hop on over to my blog we have some fun challenges going on.


    Catarina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah