Pages

Feb 4, 2012

Copic card class


Hello Stampers!

I'm back with some more Copic creations for you - for my February cards class.  

I had an AWESOME class with six lovely ladies on Saturday morning making teapot cards with My Favorite Things stamps & dies.  As I mentioned to them - please share your suggestions for other classes!  I'm always open to ideas.  Next Saturday Kim P & I are teaming up to teach you some fabulous Tim Holtz techniques in a Valentine's Day card class.

These little cuties are from the Inky Impressions range of stamps - and I can tell you they are a JOY to colour!



I've stamped all three in brown Memento ink for a change from black.  You'll see that it gives a slightly softer look, which seemed to suit these little kiddies.

I've used a beautiful new line of paper, designed by London's own very talented crafter, Julia Stainton, for lilybee design.  There is a coordinating stamp set which I've used as well.



All my sentiments here are from the Paper Smooches line.  Check out these stamps - BRAND NEW to SGD - if you haven't already.  GORGEOUS sentiments in fabulous fonts - and super cute whimsical stamps.  I love them!!  Thanks to Sheila for agreeing to bring them in for us!!  I'll be teaching classes with these stamps in March for sure.



If you're into following trends in the paper crafting world, you'll note a few that I've used here:
  • clean and simple style
  • Kraft cardstock
  • Baker's twine
  • Faux stitching (I've used the brand new to SGD tool)
  • Banners
  • Music notes
  • Teal & brown colours
  • lace
  • doilies


Happy stamping!
Sarah
xxx



Inky Impressions Mischievous Christopher Rubber Stamp
B97, B95, B93, B91
C5, C3, C1, C0
YG67, YG17
E57, E33, E31
E11, E01, E00, R20
BG000
BG10
 
Inky Impressions Lili Cake Rubber Stamp
BG09, BG07, BG05
C3, C1, C0, C00
BG000
E57, E33, E31
E11, E01, E00, R20
R85, R83, R81
 
Inky Impressions Lili's Egg Hunt Stamp
YG67, YG17, YG25, YG03
Y17, Y15, Y13
B04, B02, B01
RV25, RV23, RV21
E37, E35, E31, YR20
E11, E01, E00, R20



2 comments:

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah