Pages

Feb 9, 2012

Paper Smooches Toast


Hello Stampers!

I'm carrying on my roll of Paper Smooches cards!  This is a new style for me and I'm having lots of fun.  I've used the Wake Up set to make this card - which I loved when I first saw the beautiful inspiration cards from the design team last fall!  It was the little toast - that really sold me.

I've used some more of the beautiful new My Mind's Eye release - they've got some beautiful new 6x6 pads out! This is the Miss Caroline "Dilly Dally" which I think is just fabulous.  I've paper pieced all except for the coffee cup - which I've coloured with Copic E25 and a heavy coating of glaze.  I've popped up the middle Toast for fun.

I used some of my beloved twine from the Twinery - a perfect accessory to the fun Paper Smooches stamps!

Happy Stamping!
Sarah
xx


2 comments:

  1. so cute...I love this fun toaster...fun little scene you have created..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, Love the image!! Great colors too!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah