Pages

May 18, 2012

Magnolia and Copic love


I have to say that I LOVE Magnolias!  I find them completely irresitible.  I have a ridiculous number of them, but can't help adding to my collection.  And I know I'm not alone here - right??

This is the sweet little "Wild Tilda" and I think she is cute as a button!  I've used paper from my American Crafts Dear Lizzy "Neapolitan" 6x6 pad - and the elements in the pad - to decorate my page.  And the little rosette I found on etsy.  LOVE etsy!!

I've stamped Tilda on Copic X-Press it paper with Memento ink and coloured her with my Copics.  I've inked up the edges with some Antique Linen distress inks.

Happy Weekend!

Sarah
xx

I've entered this card into the following challenges:
Copic Marker Europe
CMC Card Challenge
Tilda's Town

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Sarah. Thanks for sharing it with us in our first challenge at Tilda's Town. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card, beautiful colouring. Thanks so much for joining in our very first Challenge at Tilda's Town
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love this sweet tilda. Thank you for joining us at Tildas town challenge. So happy you have joined us
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, love the stamp!Adorable

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah