Pages

Jun 11, 2012

almost Father's Day




Happy Father's Day .. well almost!

Here is a card I made for my Copic cards class last week.  I love these seniors stamps - so fun.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

I stuck with a colour scheme here - was going for something kind of masculine.  The paper is from My Mind's Eye, On the Bright Side - Two.  It had some great patterns and colours for men.  I used some plain hemp cord so it wasn't too feminine.  And I roughed up edges and added some distress ink.  I used Liquid Pearls to add some detail to the paper.

I coloured these all with my Copics - and added some Copic opaque white paint for accent/ highlights - one of my new favourite things!

Here are the other two cards we made:


Happy Stamping!

Sarah
xx

1 comment:

  1. Masculine cards are so difficult I find, but you have done a great ob! The colours are bright and yet guy-friendly! I'm in awe of your copic colouring skills too! Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah