Pages

Jun 3, 2012

Father's Day card


Happy June!

Here is a Father's Day card I made for the class I'm teaching this Thursday night.

I've used one of the fabulous Art Impressions "Golden Oldies" stamps.  I have received more comments on my old ladies on the beach card than any other card!  CRAZY!  

This is Earl!  I've used My Mind's Eye "On the Bright Side -  Two" 6x6 paper pad.  I've used Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous "Warehouse District" stamps on the background as well as Paper Smooches for the sentiment.

I've coloured Earl with Copics and accented with some Atyou spica pens as well as some Copic opaque white paint and some liquid pearls.  I've used Distress Inks for accent in antique linen, old paper, and brushed corduroy.  The sentiment and image are stamped with Memento in brown.

Copic colours: 
G29, G24, G21, G20
E74, E71, E70
W6, W4, W2, W0
E13, E11, E50, BV00

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! This is a stunning work!
    I love the design and colours.
    Well done, this is fabulous.
    Take care and have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs, Tess.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah