Pages

Jul 30, 2012

Magnolia love




Hello Stampers!

Just another card I wanted to share with you made with my beloved Magnolias!  This is Tilda from the recent Summer release.  I ADORE her!

She's coloured with Copics - accented with Copic opaque white paint - and accented with Atyou Spica pens (have I shared how much I LOVE these pens?? - fabulous glass glitter - not so flashy - perfect over your Copics).  I think the white accents in her hair really make that blonde hair gleam, don't you?

And I've used one of my favourite Bo Bunny papers here - "Little Miss" - LOVE these colours for summer!

The post is one of the Magnolia "Doo Hickey" dies - they are so sweet & whimsical!  This one comes with a cat too - CUTE!

I've finally figured out to use my die pick to twirl the flower stems before I glue them down with a hot glue gun.  This is what I've seen on all the European blog and I always love the look.  Took me a while to figure this out though - silly girl!

Happy Stamping!

Sarah
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah