Pages

Aug 29, 2012

Saturated Canary Wendy




Hello Stampers!

Here is another one of my projects with my brand new Saturated Canary stamps!  I've been looking at these online for ages, so was thrilled to get to colour them up now that we have them at SGD!

This is "Wendy"!  She is stamped on XPress It with Memento ink in Rich Cocoa (my favourite!).  She is coloured with Copics, and die cut with my Spellbinders Nestabilities.  While still in the die, I inked up the image with my favourite Tim Holtz distress ink in Antique Linen.  This is my go-to colour!

I've used an old punch to cut out some corner tabs.  And I've used my "Seeing Spots" Cuttlebug embossing folder - which is apparently all the rage again lately!  We can't keep this thing on the shelves, wild.

This paper is one of the newest releases from My Mind's Eye, "Come Away With Me".  I LOVE a new 6x6 pad!

I have to say, I've never been a ribbon girl - but I think that is because I needed some lessons, badly!  Thankfully, BFF Andrea to the rescue - with some "Bow-Easy" lessons, and here we are!  Ribbons!  I have to say, I'm liking them!

Happy Stamping!

Sarah
xx

1 comment:

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah