Pages

Sep 10, 2012

Warm thoughts



Hello Stampers!

It's almost fall again.  The weather here has been beautiful, fingers crossed it continues for a while!

I've been having lots of fun with dies and with paper piecing as well this week.

This die is one of my favourite dies from My Favorite Things.  I love all the dies of things from nature - branches, trees, birds.  So much fun for cardmaking!

I used an old Stampin' Up punch to cut the corners.  The twine is from the Twinery.  and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches!  I LOVE their sentiments!

I've used some kraft cardstock for the base, and the designer paper is Bo Bunny Gabrielle, one of my all time favourites!

Happy Stamping!

Sarah
xx

2 comments:

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah