Pages

Oct 29, 2012

Bella Madison




Hello Stampers and Happy Monday!

I cannot believe that we are already so close to Christmas, where does time go?  Blows my mind.

Anyway, this is my way of slowly "easing" myself into the Christmas theme with my cards, because I'm not quite ready!

Here is a card I taught in class last week.  We did three Bellas with Copics and the same colour scheme.  This is "Nutcracker" from Graphic 45.  I hadn't used much from this company in the past.  But after CHA this summer, I am seeking them out!  Their booth was AMAZING - just blew my mind.  Definitely my fave from the show.

The stamp is Uptown Madison has a Margarita by Stamping Bella.  I apologize, the Bellas sold out after my class, but I'm sure she'll be back in stock soon!

The sentiment is from Joyful Greetings by Paper Smooches.  Paper Smooches are definitely my favourite sentiment stamps.  I love the fonts!

Have a great week!

Sarah
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah