Pages

Oct 28, 2012

vintage Shabby Tilda




Hello Stampers!

I have been searched online for this vintage Tilda (Tilda with Topknot bow from Shabby Chic Fall 1998) for months and months!  I finally found her from England - I was beyond thrilled!!!  And of course I get to get the other elements from the Shabby Chic 1998 collection ....  Well, she'd be lonely otherwise wouldn't she??

I masked her and stamped the Eiffel tower behind her.  She's coloured with my Copics.  The flowers are all from Wild Orchid.  I've added some Gesso to the papers and to the wooden heart.  I used my Tim Holtz tiny attacher to put on the lace.  The paper is Classic Calico by American Crafts (6x6 pad).  I love the neutral colours!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah