Pages

Jan 23, 2013

highlights from CHA - part 3



Hello Craftys!

Here are some more highlights from CHA!  So much fun and so many incredible sights to pack into one blog post.

I LOVE Gorjus girls!  I first got hooked on them when I went to the UK to visit my in-laws.  This is at the DoCraft booth.  They are a huge supplier in the UK - and newly launching in North America!  They distribute through Notions and this was their first CHA.  They also gave away the most beautiful distressed Union Jack bags (LOVE) and UK magazine with stamp set! 

Cute little images at LaLa Land!  I haven't coloured any of them for a while, but they had the sweetest little make & take card that inspired me!

And just a little more CHA flair - cause you know - I collect it.  Interesting to come all that way and spend all that money to attend the show ....

Happy Crafting!
Sarah
xx


1 comment:

  1. all that way and money spent and pulls a garbage bag case around? I am sure they had a reason for it hee hee. mind you jealous of that fact they need a cart that big to hold all their goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah