Pages

Feb 25, 2013

Unity heart



Hello Stampers!

I picked up some awesome new supplies at Scrappin' Great Deals last week - and have had so much fun playing with them this weekend!

I love Unity stamps in general - and the Magnuson's who own the company are sweethearts.  But this little cutie is my new fave!  I also grabbed this new Memory Box die - and I thought they went so well together.  Combined with the newest sentiments set from Paper Smooches - and we have a card!  I am also loving the Prima Engraver line.  Have you seen it yet with all it's coordinating elements?   Gorgeous!  

Happy Stamping!

Sarah
xx

Supplies:
Stamps:  I will give you my heart (Unity), Spiritual Sampler (Paper Smooches)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, ColorBox Pigment Archival Frost White
Paper:  Prima Engraver 6x6 pad, black cardstock, brown cardstock
Ribbon:  Bo Bunny
Dies:  Astrid Circle (Memory Box), Labels, Majestic (Sizzix Framelits)
Gems:  Prima Engraver




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah